Administrative Rules have the force and effect of law and as such,
are subject to a comprehensive process that includes review and approval
by the Idaho Legislature in order to become final and enforceable.
A compilation of all legally-promulgated administrative rules that are currently in effect and fully enforceable.
The monthly publication of amendments to or repeals of current rules, newly-proposed rules, Executive Orders of the Governor, and other related rules documents.
Title 67, Chapter 52, Idaho Code
Legal Notice of Proposed Rule Changes
- Public notice of proposed rule changes is provided through legal notices that are published in Idaho newspapers. These notices invite public input and provide brief descriptions of each proposed rule.
Additional Information and Resources
- View Idaho Administrative Code (includes all effective, codified Administrative Rules).
- View Idaho Administrative Bulletins (includes text and notices of all proposed rules).
- Idaho Administrative Procedure Act - Title 67, Chapter 52, Idaho Code
- Search Administrative Rules and Bulletins.
- Subscribe to the Idaho Administrative Code.
- History Notes (Changes to Sections per Legislative Session).
- View Cumulative Rulemaking Index of All Rule Changes since 1993.
- View Legislative Review Books (current and archived versions).
- Download Adobe® Reader® to view PDF files.