Administrative Rules have the force and effect of law and as such are subject to a comprehensive process that includes review and approval by the Idaho Legislature in order to become final and enforceable.
Idaho Administrative Code
- Idaho Administrative Code - A compilation of all legally-promulgated administrative rules that are currently in effect and fully enforceable.
Idaho Administrative Code Archive
Idaho Administrative Procedure Act
Idaho Administrative Bulletin
- Idaho Administrative Bulletin - The monthly publication of amendments to or repeals of current rules, newly-proposed rules, Executive Orders of the Governor, and other related rules documents.
- Agency Bulletin Submissions
- Index of Current Proposed Rule Changes
- Bulletin Publication Schedule (PDF)
- History Notes
Submission of Proposed Rules
Proposed/Temporary Administrative Rules Form
- Proposed Administrative Rules Form (PARF)
- Rulemaking Templates - A compilation of all rulemaking notices.
- Negotiated Rulemaking - A listing of all negotiated rulemaking notices that have been submitted for publication in the Administrative Bulletin.
Public Hearings Schedule
- Public Hearings Schedule - A listing of all scheduled public hearing and negotiated rulemaking meeting notices that have been submitted for publication in the Administrative Bulletin.
2015 Proposed Rule Analyses – Legislative Services Office
Legislative Services Analyses of Proposed Rules - Listing of proposed rules submitted for interim legislative review.
Rule Writer's Manual
- Rule Writer's Manual - Only state agencies with rulemaking authority can propose rule changes. The Rule Writer's Manual provides a complete guide to the Idaho rulemaking process.
Proposed Rule Changes
Public Participation in Rulemaking
Legal Notice of Proposed Rule Changes
- Public notice of proposed rule changes is provided through legal notices that are published in Idaho newspapers. These notices invite public input and provide brief descriptions of each proposed rule.
Additional Information and Resources
- View Idaho Administrative Code (includes all effective, codified Administrative Rules).
- View Idaho Administrative Bulletins (includes text and notices of all proposed rules).
- Idaho Administrative Procedure Act - Title 67, Chapter 52, Idaho Code
- Search Administrative Rules and Bulletins.
- Subscribe to the Idaho Administrative Code.
- History Notes (Changes to Sections per Legislative Session).
- View Cumulative Rulemaking Index of All Rule Changes since 1993.
- View Legislative Review Books (current and archived versions).
- Download Adobe® Reader® to view PDF files.